When you’re hearing about a product or service, the more times you hear the words “trust me”, the more likely you are to run far away and never look back. So we’re not going to tell you to true we’re not going to say those words at all. Instead, here are a few reasons you might want to hang around HERE instead of the other guys:
- We don’t use cheap writers from far off lands our writers are all native English speakers from Canada and the good ol’ US of A.
- You can actually talk to us any time you want to!
- Your dissertation paper will be handled by a writer with a Masters or PhD in your field. We don’t think it makes sense to let someone less qualified than you write your dissertation online, do you?
Why we’re so successful – Our process
We don’t just take down your information and requirements from your college teacher and hand you back a finished dissertation in a month. We take the time to get to know you and your goals for your dissertation. Here’s a look at what you can expect to happen when you hire us:
- You’ll have a chat with a senior Academic Advisor and talk about your vision and goals for your dissertation.
- We’ll choose the best writer for your particular subject to work on your project and he or she will get started with some preliminary research.
- We’ll give you a call and confirm the direction you want to go, based on our research.
- The writer will look into the subject more deeply and start writing, chapter by chapter, giving you a chance to provide feedback after each one is completed.
- We’ll revise our work based on your feedback or your supervisor’s feedback.
- You get an amazing, professionally written dissertation.
- We can take care of the whole process for you if you like including processing feedback from your supervisor or instructor and preparing you for your oral defence! You can even set up a one-on-one phone meeting with your writer.
Call us right now and we’ll answer your questions when you’re satisfied we can give you what you need, you can place your order over the phone.
Or, if you’re ready to jump in now, or at least get the first chapter started!